Sunday, April 8, 2012

BeautyBrains&Shoes


Welcome Back to My World of Beauty Brains and Shoes!!! I hope my entries help and inspire by sharing info from my daily dealings.What I'm hoping to bring with this blog are simple ways of being Fabulous without hard work or high expenses. Hope you enjoy..Thanks and Be Beautiful!!!



 Beauty: Hair

I  have been experimenting alot with my hair ...getting ready for Summer. I've had several different styles and my natural styles have been my favorite. Below I've posted pictures (excuse my faces ..i can be silly @ times). Soft Curls w/ short and long hair. The first styles... I used small Curling Irons on my hair. And the Second I used Flexi Rods.That you can buy @ any beauty supply for about $2-$4 a pack you need about two packs...6 comes in a pack. If your unsure of how to complete the hair syle your self just YouTube it!! It has been extremly helpful...Believe me









Brains: All My Single Ladies!! I just want to shed light for all my single ladies doing it on their own. Lets always be smart about it. http://www.blackenterprise.com is my favorite magazine and website!! I've personally recieved sooo many tips and tools from Black Enterprise. By me being Single, i need as much advise as I can get becoming a women..and whats better than a Smart Black Women with her own Money?? Hopefully you can take this info and let it help you finacially.. I did..never thought to save for a year just a couple of months but better safe than sorry!!! Now my goal of saving for  "Just In Case" issues have increased!!


3 Mistakes Singles Make with Their Money
Without a spouse to pick up the slack, you could be left in a financially vulnerable position. Here's how to be prepared
If you’re among the more than 99 million single people in the United States, it’s vital for you to have your finances in order. Without a spouse to pick up the slack, you could be left in a financially vulnerable position if you were to lose your job. As we head into National Unmarried and Single Americans Week (held from Sept. 18 to Sept. 24), here are three mistakes singles make with their money.
Mistake 1: Having inadequate insurance—or none at all. Just because you haven’t had a cold in five years doesn’t mean you don’t need health insurance. Your health could change at a moment’s notice. Why take the risk of having a major accident or unexpected health issue and then being saddled with a hospital bill that could take years to pay off? In addition, singles should have long- and short-term disability insurance. If you are unable to work due to a disability, you’ll need to have your salary covered.
Mistake 2: Not having emergency savings. While married couples need to have at least six to eight months stashed in an emergency savings fund, singles need to have at least 12 months of expenses saved. Why? Because you alone are responsible for your financial survival, and the impact of not having enough saved in case of an emergency could be much more serious. For example, if you’re married and can’t find steady employment after an extended period of time, you’ll still have some financial support from your spouse when it comes to basics like groceries and mortgage payments. If you’re single and run out of money because you can’t find steady employment, you’re in a much tougher spot. It could get to the point where you can no longer feed yourself and keep a roof over your head. Prepare for the worst case scenario—just in case.
Mistake 3: Not having an estate plan. Estate rules vary depending on your state of residence. However, in most cases, if you’re single with children and die without a will (dying without a will is known in legal terms as intestate), your estate would be split evenly among your children. But if you’re single wit no children and you die intestate, your estate would be automatically distributed to your parents (if they are still alive). However, you may not want this arrangement. Perhaps you want your estate distributed to a favorite uncle or aunt who really needs the money. If you didn’t specify that in your will, you’re out of luck. There’s no guarantee that your parents will distribute the money as you had intended. Depending on state laws, if a married person dies intestate, all of their property could go to their spouse. So regardless of marital status, it’s important to clearly outline your wishes after death so that your property is passed on to the appropriate people.



Shoes: I LOoovvvVVVeee My Shoes This week I went with a shoe you could dress up or down but  you would never just look at the shoe and think so. With this Shoe you could be wear a Cocktail dress or jeans and a blazer with minimumal accessories. Maybe some Sparkling dramatic earrings or necklace..and either or not both!! Hair down=necklace Hair Up=Earrings

You can find this shoe @ one of my Fav shoes stores that people forget sell shoes...But Not Me!! http://www.debshops.com



1 1/4 Inch inch platform height
5 Inch inch heel height

No comments:

Post a Comment