Thursday, April 19, 2012

BeautyBrains&Shoes Moving Foward


Hey Guys, Always remember dress your best !! No matter where you are going or what your doing. You Never know who you will run into! For me I hope it's my husband!! Im a big believer of the saying "You Are What You Wear" !! Your attire makes you feel a certain way!! If you dress sexy..you will feel sexy!! If you dress professional ..you feel and act professional.. If you dress down.. you feel more relaxed and like yourself. Well this is how you pep yourself up...Throw on some heels!! Even if your just going to the grocery store, jazz it up a little bit ..put on some wedges and overlook the gym shoes!! If your in buisness you might run into a potential client.. Never know ..so stay on your toes and *Be Beautiiful*

------->>>This is me jazzing up a regular outfit.. This a BCBG jogging suit.. I just threw on some nude color heels, Acessorized it with a Rampage bag a butterfly necklace.. and was good to go. I know It doesn't look that simple but it is !!






Recently I'ved decided to move forward. Meaning moving to a new city and leaving my comfort zone! Now for me this is a big deal. First off, because once you have a comfortable living situation its hard for you to make change. Secondly, Im extremly close to my siblings and we work on alot of different projects together, and I do not want to lose touch or miss out on any of their success. Last but not least, Im nervous!! Now for some people this might not seem like alot, but to me its my all! It's even harder for me because, Im doing this all on my own and I will be by myself. Being by myself is a weird situation because I'm always giving a helping hand. I'm so use to someone living with me until they are able to get their living situation together. Which is one of the reasons for me moving. I turned 25 this year and gained a new attitude. I have had my own everything since I was 20yrs old. Being the mature adult that I am and some of the sturggles I've been through ...I know the feeling that some of my friends and family have experienced. One thing I never forget that my Grandmother told me is.."Never have too much Pride to ask for Help!!" "Everyone needs help sometimes!!" So when people come to me I never look down on them....judge them ...or refuse them. I have been in the same situation before where I had to humble myself and ask for a place to stay. I got evicted from the first apartment me and my sister shared ,a couple of yrs after I graduated from high school. After that I vowed to myself  that It would NEVER happen again. Being young and immature I really did not know how to properly handle the situation. I always said when I got back on my feet I would move back ,becuase I Loved the city but was too young to enjoy the full experience. Im proud to say ..I've pathed the way for myself. I never gave up!! I felt like giving up was absolutely not an option since I had giving up before and let the eviction tear me down!! Once I figured out that life does not stop because times get rough (excuse my french) but shit got real!! I went back to school..filled out 5 applications a day and prayed every night that God would lead me into the right direction. To say the least...I always believed in the saying, "Hard work always Pays off". I recieved a certificate for the course I was taking two months later and continued to fill out 5 apps a day!! It was motivation! Even though at times I wanted to give up ... I just could not let one bad situation take over my entire life..even though  I was depressed everyday..I pushed on. God finally answered my prayers not too much longer after I recieved the certificate. Its was a great interview for a grand opening of a new location for a postion in which I just recieved the certificate for. I prayed night and day until I recieved that call that I had got the Job!!!! (This Brings a smile to my face as I say this) I gave the job my all!! To only recieve another blessing one year later with a offer to become one of the Store Managers!!! Absolutely!! I continued to work there for an additional two yrs. Until I was offered with another great offer to leave the job I loved (but was sooo stressful) to become a buisness partner with my sister. Hard decision to make but one of the best! I guess I thought once God placed me with job security that that would be it. 5 yrs later, no kids and financially stable .. I keep hearing that voice in the back of my head saying "When I get back on My feet ...I'm going back"!! I feel its my time to shine. Not only did I gain a good career path, financial stability,and faith in God. I learned to believe in myself. Proud to say, the individuals that needed a place to stay ..Now have their own and are doing pretty good for themselves. So its me time!! I have to step out on faith again ..see new things and meet new people. So to the people in a similar situation or that know someone!! My biggest advice would be ..NEVER GIVE UP!!! Do not listen to outside people either,do what is best for you!! Even if you have to work very hard for it.. I promise hard work pays off . Stay Positive and reconsider your friends. Only surround yourself with people who wants something in life..people with goals..people who knows the struggle of life and has overcome it!! Last but not least...Stay HUMBLE...you never know what route life might lead you.You might be back at square one and need some help(Never bite the hand that feeds you or burn your bridges)..and remember what you put out in life you will recieve back. Don't judge...but UPLIFT, MOTIVATE, AND INSPIRE !!! I hope I helped *Be Beautiful*





Need to Clear you mind and reward your self?? Get some clean bad ass shoes!! Why not Nude!! I would rock this shoe like I walking down a Runway!! You have to have confidence if your gone pull this one off!! But be carefull you do want to wear them again!! Get your Sexy On !! The "I wonder if I can pull this off"? shoe!! Just put it on and see!!





                                                           http://www.charlotterusse.com

2 comments:

  1. Very encouraging && touching blog. This is perfect to read for those that want to GIVE UP. If this dont MOTIVATE someone to KEEP PUSHING FOR BETTER THINGS IN LIFE then they dont want nothing out of life. && I just want to say to you congrads with all your accomplishments. Wishing you nothing but the BEST. Continue to STEP OUT ON FAITH..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much!! Im happy that you enjoyed it. Im sharing my advice because some people need that extra push and this might be it, but it is also my reality. Now that I'm writting this comment its another way of lending my helping hand that the Lord has blessed me with !! Thats why Im walking by faith and moving forward toward the direction God is leading me in!! And I still might have some obstacles that are thrown my way but I learned how to overcome them !! But thats another blog!! LOL thanks for your support and comments !! Please keep following and sharing!! *Be Beautiful*

      Delete