Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BeautyBrains&Shoes

                                            Natural Beauty is the Best Beauty...I wear no make up except for eye shadow and eyeliner!! I refuse to hide behind fake concealer Covering my natural Beauty. Lip gloss and  Im good!! Thats only because I am comfortable in my own skin. Im not afraid of what other people think I look like!!! Because I know I look goood!! LOL...and Im not being Conceited ..I just have High Self-Esteem and Love myself. I hope you who do not.. I have inspired you to follow the tips and motivate yourself to be the Beautiful Women that you are or will become!! Everything takes work!!! Love Yourself..and Be Beautiful!!


Knowing your Self Worth..is a Beautiful thing especially as a Women. First you have to learn to Love yourself more than you Love anything else in the world!! If you cant Love you ..how will anybody else be able to?? People fall in Love with the person you are..not the person you can be. So stay true to Yourself..and Be nothing more or nothing less than Yourself, especially in a relationship. I have finally realized that you will never fully be ready to be in a full committed relationship until you know who you are. Discover yourself,your worth, potential,faults and flaws. Not only discovering them but accepting them. No one is perfect but once you are able to recognize and realize that, by taking full responsibility for your actions. It makes you a better person.When you start accepting you for you and the person God has made you to be, then only will you be able to live your life accordingly to the plan and path God has set forth for you! Love is a Live and Learn process...so don't give up on it or rush it, you just have to weather the storm!! But never forget there is always,  "Sunshine After the Rain " Just dont give up!! I haven't !! Be Beautiful !!!!
*If your a reader like me this a good read if your working on your self worth. Im Ol School when it comes to reading so I purchase all my books @ Amazon.com ----->Here's the link to order the book http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Love-Yourself-Self-Worth-ebook/dp/B001S2V6PM you can can buy the Kindle edition also. Whatever works for you! Books like these are good to keep as reference books also. Thats half the reason I like the actual book.You can always go back to it or Pass It Along..Be inspiration to someone else!!


If all else Fails ...go shoe shopping!! If your not feeling it ...shop online ,in your own space ,get your thoughts together ,and then back to self. Me personally like to shop alone. There I can clear my thoughts and treat myself @ the same time!! Treat yourself sometimes ..Your Worth It!! Let's keep it simply with a flat Shoe...a walking around the Mall ..making errands while still being Cute shoe.

4 comments:

  1. Preach my sister, preach. Inner beauty is the most important. if your inner beauty is strong it will automatically shine through on the outside. Oan: gots to cop me a pair of those COACH loafers...too cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooooo much for being the first person to comment!! I highly appreciate it!!! I absolutely agree with you..finding you're inner beauty will only set the bar high for your self confidence!!! Please keep following the blog and sharing it also!! Good luck with your Shoess!! *Be Beautiful*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely agree BEAUTY is what lies within, you dont have to wear MAKE-UP, just be yourself && true to yourself with a tube of LIPGLOSS. I love everything that was said in this blog. Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the comment! LOL I 2nd that..my lip gloss is my everything!! I'm glad you enjoyed..I shall keep them coming you just keep reading and please share and comment ..again thank you *Be Beautiful*

    ReplyDelete